Howard Imprinting Shipping & Returns Policies
• Lead Times: In-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 1:00pm are typically processed the following business day. UPS does not ship to post office boxes.
• International Shipping: International shipping is available. Shipping methods and rates will vary depending on the country that we are shipping to. Please contact us at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information. By law, Howard Imprinting cannot declare prices lower than their actual value. When ordering from Howard Imprinting Machine Company, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Risk of loss of the merchandise shipped internationally passes to you the importer upon our delivery to the carrier.
• All orders are shipped FOB Tampa, FL (unless other terms have been prior negotiated and approved by Howard Imprinting Machine)
• Unless otherwise specified all orders are shipped via Standard Ground. We also offer the following shipping options:
- 3rd Day – Package is guaranteed to arrive 3 days after shipping
- 2nd Day – Package is guaranteed to arrive 2 days after shipping
- Overnight – Package is guaranteed to arrive the day after shipping
• For orders shipped outside the continental United States, special terms and additional charges normally apply.
• Customer needs to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number from Howard prior to returning any merchandise. Authorized returns are at the sole discretion of the management of Howard Imprinting Machine.
• Howard Imprinting will not accept any unauthorized return of its merchandise (returns without an RA number).
• Return authorization (RA) number must be written on the outside of all cartons of returned merchandise and should include a copy of the original invoice.
• Items depicted on our website or in our catalog may vary from their actual appearance.
• Machines are not sold on a trial basis and return will not be accepted without approval of Howard Imprinting Machine management or after 30 days of shipping.
• Open type, dies or foil are not acceptable.
• In the event of a customer accommodation return, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
• Reimbursement for returns will be issued in the form of a company credit.
• Credits must be used within a period of 6 months after issue. Credits that are not used within 6 months will be canceled.
From time to time items are not available for immediate shipment. In such cases we backorder the items and ship them as soon as they become available.
• If customers would not like to receive backorders or would like to receive smaller backorders, please note these desired instructions when placing an order.
Minimum Order | Small Order Fee
• There is no minimum order, but orders under $30 will be charged a $5 small order fee on their invoice in addition to the regular shipping and handling charges.
Howard Imprinting accepts the following forms of payment:
• Credit card
• Established credit terms
• Payment in advance
Payment in advance Buy with confidence. Our site is secure.