What is the Howard Personalizer?
A small table top hot stamping machine that allows you to offer in-house imprinting. We offer four models to suit different needs. Starter systems include everything you need to begin printing.
How does it work?
The process is called hot stamping. It uses foil (not ink) to make the impression, and it is done in three easy steps. 1) Set up type or insert logo into machine. This heats up in four to five minutes. 2) Put your selected color of foil on the machine. 3) Pull the handle and apply a little pressure. Your item is imprinted just that quickly!
How does imprinting add value?
- Adds extra dollars to existing sales
- Additional markup is pure profit
- Encourages purchase of more items per visit
- Attracts new customers
- Boosts impulse purchases
- Makes any item non-returnable
- Increases repeat customers
- Advertises itself
What items can be imprinted?
- Wedding Favors
- Christmas Cards
- Calling cards
- Folded notes
- Guest books
- Matte board
- Match books
- Mylar balloons
- Plastic/name badges
- Playing Cards
- Hundreds of other stock items
What Materials can you print on?
Howard has many exclusive advantages.
- NO metal, glass or ceramic
- Fast order processing
- Telephone number for support 1-813-884-2398
- Knowledgeable customer service reps
- Large 2 1/2" x 5" imprint area
- Prints 5 or 6 lines in one stamping
- Ability to mix type and dies in the same setup
- Prints horizontal and vertical in the same typeholder
- Complete parts and labor warranty at no cost to you
- Hand fitted with quality components for long life
- Made inthe USA
Self-centering Type Holder
- Fast and easy setup
- Will self-center one line of any size type we sell
- Most versatile type holder in the industry
Infinite Foil Feed
- Allows closer spacing between imprints
- no foil waste
- saves money
Largest Foil Selection
- More colors than any competitor
- Formulated for fine line or bold detail printnig
- Special foil for ribbon printing
Convert from Hand to Air Operated Hot Stamping Machine
Easy Access On/Off Switch
- Power upgrade option with no loss of equity
- Allows you to handle more production as you grow
- Uses same type holders, attachments, etc.
- Compare our convenient switch location
We take Trade-ins
- We accept any competitior's machine
- Generous discounts toward your new Howard Personalizer