Print Area 2 ½" x 5"
The Model 45PN has the same 2 ½" x 5" imprint area as the Model 45. The air-operated hot stamping machine allows for higher volume imprinting. No handle to pull; just hook up an air compressor, press the foot switch, and the air pressure does the work. With an air-operated machine both hands are free to feed the products into the machine. It also offers more consistent printing since each and every imprint is made with the same amount of pressure and dwell time. If you are printing large volumes of wedding favor ribbons this is your best choice.
(Note: Air compressor sold separately.)
- Solid-state dwell timer (controls how long head stays down)
- 4-digit reset counter (counts number of impressions)
- Built-in speed controls (can increase for faster production)
- Air pressure gauge & regulator (controls how hard machine presses)
- Maintenance free air cylinder
- Air filter
- Foot switch
- Fast heating thermostatic heat control
- Easy to read temperature gauge
- Plug-in replacement heating element
- Infinite foil feed adjustment (saves money)
- Precision engineered for easy operation
- Self-centering type holder (made of brass)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Holds foil from 1" to 5" wide
- Operates on 110 volt current
- 3 year warranty
Go to Personalizer Systems