Print Area 2 ½" x 3 ½"
The Model 150 is a hand-operated hot stamping machine. This is the model most customers begin with. The Model 150 has an imprint area of 2 ½" x 3 ½" wide. We have manufactured this machine since 1937. If you are printing Bibles, napkins, books, wallets, journal covers, pasport covers or calling cards, this is the machine for you.
- Fast heating thermostatic heat control
- Easy to read temperature gauge
- Plug-in replacement heating element
- Infinite foil feed adjustment (saves money)
- Precision engineered for easy operation
- Self-centering type holder (made of brass)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable handle for better leverage
- Easy access on/off switch
- Holds foil from 1" to 3 ½" wide
- Operates on 110 volt current (220 volt also available)
- 3 Year warranty
Go to Personalizer Systems